A few weeks ago when I saw that Anya from Older Single Mum had tweeted a new post, I clicked on the link only to be told that I couldn’t access it as Vodafone thought I was too young! I was accessing it from my iPhone, how did Vodafone know how old I am? More importantly, what was in the post? I was curious.
It turns out it was all about Beautiful Bloggers! Anya had invited some lovely ladies to join in and I was one of them. I was then invited again by the adorable Mother.Wife.Me.
The usual blogging rules say I have to nominate another six bloggettes or bloggeurs and then divulge ten things about myself that you, my favourite reader, would not know. Here goes:
I nominate the following as worthy of this award..
Mummy Rates It who’s Bikini Diaries are hilarious and reminded me that I needed to buy a belly bulge cover up swimsuit instead of a daring let-it-all-hang-out one piece for my holidays! Thanks for that Michelle! 😉
And without further ado, the ten titbits of information about yours truly:
1) Since having a baby I have developed a love of muffins and in doing so, have created a huge one of my own, right over the top of my jeans!
2) I don’t spend nearly as much time I should looking after my lady bits! I mean doing my eyebrows, painting my toe nails etc – if I can get away with not shaving my legs I will!
3) I have eaten reindeer in Austria, grasshopper in Thailand, crickets in Cambodia and guinea pig in Peru – all were delish!
4) I hate, HATE, liver!
5) I love, LOVE, CSI and can’t believe that Horatio, my Miami superhero will die at the end of this series… Or will he?
6) I think I’m the only person in the world who has paid no attention to the Olympics! Don’t shoot me… !
7) When I was a teenager I had three pet lizards and a ginger cat. My mum hated the latter so let it out of the garden gate one day and it never came home!
8) I want to redesign my blog but can never find the enthusiasm to get started.
9) My husband has just left the house to go attend an interview for a job that he wants, really really wants!
10) In exactly 3 days time, it will be my thirty something birthday! Let’s crack open the Prosecco… !! 🙂
*Thanks to Love All Blogs for the use of the I’m a Beautiful Blogger badge!