I recently received an email from one of my followers advising that I had been nominated for an award!! I almost hit the ceiling with excitement!! But then I read on and realised it’s not an actual award but a recognition type thing from other bloggers. Nevertheless I’m pleased that Ellie from Emerald Pie is interested enough to know a bit more about me. Sweet.
So, the Versatile Blogger Award goes something like this:
♥Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
♥Include a link to their blog. That’s also common.
♥Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
♥Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
♥Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Without further ado, Grazie Mille to Ellie. You have regularly left lovely comments on my blog, liked my posts and generally shown your love and support. Ellie is also a new blogger so do go have a big bite of her Emerald Pie where she muses on all things Ireland, parenting and generally being a fabulous all round multi-tasking superwoman. Oh, and by the way, she’s a great photographer – I for one, would love to see more of her pics on display *hint*.
My 15 nominations – which I hope you will visit – for the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows (in no particular order):
11. Being Mum
13. Its a Mummy Look
14. Mummy Glitzer
15. Bibsey Mama
Flipping heck, that was tough going. I tried to pick blogs that I knew are quite new so as to give them a little platform, blogs that I follow regularly and blogs that have made me laugh now and again. Apologies to any of you who have already had this award. And of course all my nominees are free to ignore my nomination if they don’t do awards.
And not that you’re really interested but here are my seven snippets of random information:
1. I have a guilty crush on Chicco (the Dancing on Ice Chicco, not Chicco the Monkey from 1982!)
2. I hate Liver
3. I’ve put on two, yes 2, dress sizes of weight since having my daughter 10 months ago (gutted!)
4. I can only wear underwear if it’s a matching colour, ie, black knickers white bra…No!
5. I can’t bake. I’ve tried. I’m rubbish. I don’t have patience enough to wait..and wait… and wait.
6. There’s nothing better than a good glass of British PIMMS on a lovely sunny day.
7. I can’t stand having a bath. Not that I stink.. I just don’t have the patience to “soak”. I can’t lay in it. Showers all the way!
There you have it. A little bit of me for a little bit of you.